Danfoss’ “APP Pumps & iSave ERDs Photo Contest” ("the Contest") is organized by Danfoss Industries Sdn Bhd ("the Organizer").
The Contest starts from 27th September 2021 and the closing date for submission is by 31st October 2021. Entries received after 10:00am on 1st November 2021 (or such extended closing date determined at the sole and absolute discretion of the Organizer) or are damaged, corrupted, incomplete or illegible will not be accepted and will be disqualified.
- The Contest is open to selected ASEAN countries, age 18 and above, must have legal residents in the following countries: (Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam).
- Employees of the organizer, its affiliates and/or related companies and their immediate family members are eligible to participate in the Contest.
2. SUBMISSION REQUIREMENT
- Eligible Participants have Unlimited entry
- Eligible Participants must comply with each of the following:
- Each entry must have a photo of minimum 1MB and max 9MB file size
- Eligible Participants MUST provide their first & last Name, country, valid Facebook account and Email address (Incomplete entries will not be considered).
- All entries must be the Eligible Participants' original works and no part or component thereof is copied from any other work or material.
- All entries must be without watermark and cannot be digitally edited, aside from standard adjustments (contrast, brightness etc.)
- Entries that are lewd, obscene, sexually explicit, pornographic, disparaging, defamatory, libelous, illegal, offensive, or otherwise contain inappropriate content or objectionable material should not be submitted and the organizer reserves the right to remove or demand the Eligible Participant to remove such entry at any time in the Organizer’s sole discretion.
3. FORMAT OF THE PHOTO SUBMISSION
Every submission should consist of the following:
- Photo quality must be clear on a full computer screen.
- Include the elements of Danfoss APP/iSave in plants and complete the sentence: “Danfoss APP pumps and iSave ERDs are ….” in a maximum of 100 words inclusive of:
a) Danfoss product model
b) Plant name/location & capacity
- Photo format:
- Contact details:
a) Full name (as per ID)
b) Email address
c) Mobile number
4. HOW TO SUBMIT
- All complete entries must be submitted via email to email@example.com
- You may enter unlimited times as stated in submission requirement (3)
- You must provide the information requested. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of organizer.
- The entry must fulfill all contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of organizer.
- All submission must comply with the submission requirements and photo format
The Winner will receive the following: iPad Pro x 1 unit
The organizer reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute any of the prizes with alternative prizes of similar value, at any time without prior notice. All prizes are given on an "As is" basis and are not exchangeable or sold for cash, credit, other items or voucher in part or in full and are non-transferable to any other person.
6. ELIGIBLE WINNER
- Judges decisions are final.
- The Judge Panel will select the winner with the following criteria; align with requirements, the power of impact, composing a story and creative approach.
- Organizer shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
- If Winner cannot be contacted within 5 days from the time award notification was sent or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate Winner selected.
- Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this contest conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT organizers SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE WINNER
- The winner of the Contest will be notified via email no later than by Email 19th November 2021 or such other date as decided by the organizer at its absolute discretion, to present in person at the Prize Presentation venue to collect their prize. However, the organizer reserves the right to change the venue and/or timing of Prize Presentation at its sole discretion without prior notification.
- The winner (or his or her parent or legal guardian) must pick up the prize in person at organizer office represented countries mentioned above. Address will be informed when winner are selected.
- The winner are fully responsible for any injuries, damages or claims as a result of or arising from their participation in the Contest, usage of their prize and/or collection of their prize. All transportation, accommodation, personal cost and/or any other costs and/or any other related expenses that are incurred to participate in this Contest and/or to redeem the prize are the sole responsibility of the Eligible Participants and winners.
- The eligibility to win the Contest is on the condition that Eligible Participants fully comply with the Terms and Conditions as stated herein.
- Incomplete entries and/or the failure to fulfil all or any of the Terms and Conditions will automatically disqualify the Eligible Participants from the Contest without prior notice.
- Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner.
- The Organizer reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute any of the prizes with alternative prizes of similar value, at any time without prior notice. All prizes are given on an "As is" basis and are not exchangeable or sold for cash, credit, other items or voucher in part or in full and are non-transferable to any other person.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for organizer to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by the law.
8. GENERAL TERMS
- By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of organizer as final and binding as it relates to the content of this contest.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that organizer, anyone acting on behalf of organizer and organizers licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests:
- By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of organizer. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless organizer from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which organizer may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Organizer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond organizers control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the contest. In such case, organizer select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by organizer. Organizer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Organizer has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, organizer reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless organizer and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF Malaysia AND Kuala Lumpur, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Kuala Lumpur having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees. Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
The organizer reserves the right to change, amend, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions without prior notice and the Eligible Participants will be bound to such changes.
Sponsor: The Sponsor of the contest is Danfoss.
Facebook: The contest hosted by Danfoss is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
By participating in the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to the Official Terms & Conditions.