Digital Design Center provides all relevant design tools, BIM models, drawings, product information and knowledge content in a self-service and easy-to-access way.
- One entry point for all design needs
- Saves time and simplifies design work
- Provides the tools, models, support and knowledge as a self-service and easy to access
To meet your needs and requirements, access four main building blocks inside the Digital Design Center – Toolbox, BIM & Assets, My Projects and Knowledge hub.
All design tools and configurators in one place
Inside the Toolbox there are online and offline tools and configurators to help select the right products in an easy and fast way. Some of the tools currently available are Heat
Selector, Danfoss HeatMAP, EvoFlat dimensioning tool, Hydronic balancing application
guide and more.
- All relevant tools and configurators from Danfoss in one place
- Easy access to online and downloadable tools
Digital age of design engineering with BIM & Assets
We are taking design engineering into the digital age with BIM & Assets, as BIM visualizations are an effective way to explore, validate, and convey building design concepts. They are now the norm of many building projects.
You can find BIM models, models and files in an intuitive way by being guided through the applications or with direct product search. All the files are available for the download and to store all the required documentation in one place.
- BIM files ready for download
- All documentation needed for your projects in one place
- Easy search function
- Guided way of finding BIM & assets through application and functionalities levels
Storage of all relevant project files and information
Inside My Projects, you will be able to store models, files, tools, articles and more
in one place. This feature will simplify the storage by project since you won’t have
to search for the materials again.
- Save files, tools, articles and more inside your projects
- Never search for them again
Main source of knowledge and industry insights
Inside Knowledge hub find the latest news, technical articles, case studies and a list of events and webinars.
- Filled with relevant content
- Direct access to technical events and webinars
- Technical articles
- Case stories