Provides maximum compatibility
The Danfoss OSPE steering valve is part of our market leading range of electrohydraulic steering components.
It is compliant with all current legislations and safety standards, including the Machinery Directive, and not only improves your design flexibility and product development, but also ensures a repeatable high performance and precision because of its maximum compatibility with proven technology.
For agriculture, construction, road building, and material handling applications, the OSPE is the next step toward smarter and safer steering
Features and benefits
- Compact one casting valve, improves integration even in tight spaces
- Integrated safety and steering controller with interface to Auto guidance (GPS), joystick and electric
- Proven technology that accelerates your time to market
- Compliant with all current legislations and safety standards – SIL 2, AgPLd, Cat 3
- Integrated priority valve
- Electric disengage of electrohydraulic steering e.g. Auto guidance (GPS)
- Steering pressure up to 210 bar
- Flow capacity up to 50 l/min
- Superior steering performance and safety with precise handling and control under all conditions
- Increased productivity with auto-guidance (GPS) steering and variable steering ratio (quick steering)
- Improved operator comfort with joystick and electric steering wheel
PVE steering and safety controllers
The Danfoss PVE series of controllers for electrohydraulic steering solutions is the first intelligent steering sub-system to integrate all safety functionality in the valve.
|Type||Name||Language||Valid for||Updated||Download||File type|
|Promotion material||OSPE Electrohydraulic Steering Units Rapid Response Brochure||Chinese (CN)||China||21 Oct, 2020||8.3 MB|
|Promotion material||OSPE Electrohydraulic Steering Units Rapid Response Brochure||English||Multiple||18 Mar, 2018||3.5 MB|
|Service guide||OSPE Steering Valve Service Manual||English||Multiple||18 Mar, 2018||7.1 MB|
|User guide||OSPE Steering Valve Technical Information||English||Multiple||16 Jul, 2020||3.7 MB|
|User guide||OSPE Steering Valve Technical Information||Japanese||Japan||01 Nov, 2020||2.7 MB|
|Data sheet||OSPE with Integrated EH-valve Data Sheet||English||Multiple||18 Mar, 2018||700.7 KB|
|Data sheet||OSPE with Integrated EH-valve Data Sheet||Chinese (CN)||China||335.9 KB|
|Data sheet||OSPE with PVED-CLS Steering Valve Controller Data Sheet||English||Multiple||18 Mar, 2018||677.2 KB|
ConstructionSpace is limited on construction sites, and there are people working everywhere. Contractors need machines that can safely maneuver in a tight spot. At the same time they still need to be powerful enough to get the job done. At Danfoss, we deliver the components, software, and controls that enable your machines to run safely, efficiently and effectively.