Redefines steering flexibility
The Danfoss EHi steering valve shares platform with OSPE. It is compliant with all current legislations and safety standards, including the Machinery Directive. Additionally, it improves your application functionality, performance and accelerates your time to market with its scalable design and Steer-by-Wire technology. This complies to your specific needs and applications.
For agriculture, construction, road building, autonomous and material handling applications, the EHi is the next step toward smarter and safer steering.
Features and benefits
- Increased machine and cabin design flexibility with latest steer-by-wire technology
- Integrated safety and steering controller with interface to auto guidance (GPS), joystick
and electric steering wheel
- Proven technology that accelerates your time to market
- Compliant with all current legislations and safety standards – SIL 2, AgPLd, Cat 3
- Allows combination of orbitrol steering for Steer-by-wire steering
- Integrated priority valve
- It gives access to All-wheel steering solution
- Electric or hydraulic disengage of electrohydraulic steering e.g. auto guidance (GPS)
- Steering pressure up to 280 bar
- Flow capacity up to 70 l/min
- Superior steering performance and safety with precise handling and control under all conditions
- Increased productivity with auto guidance (GPS) steering, variable steering ratio (quick steering) and all-wheel steering
- Improved operator comfort with joystick and electric steering wheel
- Reduced noise and heat in cabin
PVE steering and safety controllers
The Danfoss PVE series of controllers for electrohydraulic steering solutions is the first intelligent steering sub-system to integrate all safety functionality in the valve.
|Type||Name||Language||Valid for||Updated||Download||File type|
|Data sheet||EHi Steering Valve Data Sheet||English||Multiple||05 Aug, 2018||514.5 KB|
|Service guide||EHi Steering Valve Service Manual||English||Multiple||21 Mar, 2018||5.3 MB|
|User guide||EHi Steering Valve Technical Information||Japanese||Japan||01 Nov, 2020||2.8 MB|
|User guide||EHi Steering Valve Technical Information||English||Multiple||09 Aug, 2018||3.5 MB|
ConstructionSpace is limited on construction sites, and there are people working everywhere. Contractors need machines that can safely maneuver in a tight spot. At the same time they still need to be powerful enough to get the job done. At Danfoss, we deliver the components, software, and controls that enable your machines to run safely, efficiently and effectively.
All-wheel steeringAll-wheel steering is one example of how Danfoss is at the forefront of machine versatility. This helps customers getting the most out of their equipment. Electrohydraulic steering system enables operators to manually adjust the steering mode, allowing them to best match machine performance to the task at hand.