Small turf care and utility vehicle applications
Keep jobs on course with the Danfoss Series 5 steering control unit, which offers best-in-class steering feel, crisp centering and greater efficiency than competitive units. This low-flow, low-pressure solution is available with end or side porting for greater design flexibility.
- Flow rate - 11 to 19 L/min (3 to 5 gal/min)
- Maximum pressure - 140 bar (2,030 psi)
- Application - small turf care and utility vehicles
Advanced features offer better steering performance
Danfoss' Series 5 steering control unit (SCU) is the perfect low-flow, low-pressure solution for smaller equipment. It offers:
- Best-in-class steering feel with crisp centering
- Balanced architecture that reduces vehicle drift
- Lower pressure drop provides better efficiency than competitive units
- Widest displacement and highest pressure rating among similar frame size SCUs
Wide range of options provides maximum design flexibility
The Series 5 steering control unit can be used in load-sensing, open-center or closed-center systems. Available in two flexible, compact designs—square housing with side ports or round housing with end ports—the SCU offers a host of configuration options for greater design and assembly flexibility.
In our digital catalog you can find product specifications, literature and helpful tools like product configurators, 2D/3D models, cross reference, crimp specs and many more.