Small turf care and utility vehicle applications
The Series 10 steering control unit facilitates hydraulic fluid flow like no other unit on the market. Its balanced architecture and wide-walled sleeve reduces vehicle drift and enables smooth performance even under high standby and transient pressure conditions.
- Flow rate - 11 to 76 L/min (3 to 20 gal/min)
- Maximum pressure - 275 bar (4,000 psi)
- Application - mid-range vehicles
Optimize steering control with included and optional features
The Series 10 steering control unit enables engineers to design a steering solution to maximize operator comfort and control. Features include:
- Balanced architecture and optimized spool/sleeve design reduce vehicle drift and enable smooth performance in transient pressure conditions
- Optional features provide enhanced operator experience:
- Dual displacement: Retains manual steering capability while reducing system componentry.
- Q-Amp flow amplification: Enables variable ratio steering, maintains manual steering capability and equalizes lock-to-lock turns.
- VersaSteer: Provides operator-selectable quick or metered steering modes.
- Wide angle: Eliminates or reduces jerking motion on articulated vehicles.
The ultimate SCU for mid-range flow applications
The Series 10 steering control unit facilitates hydraulic fluid flow like no other. Features include:
- Industry-leading pressure rating of 275 bar (4,000 psi)
- High pressure rating and wide-walled sleeve that’s 40% thicker than industry standard designs allow the use of smaller, cost-saving cylinders, reducing overall equipment costs
- No friction or binding at high standby pressures
Continuous pressure rating, integral valves and optional cylinder damping enable use in heavy-duty, high-pressure equipment
- Load-sensing, open-center, open-center with power beyond, and closed-center designs provide greater design flexibility
- Load-sensing capability matches performance to the load, increasing operational efficiency
In our digital catalog you can find product specifications, literature and helpful tools like product configurators, 2D/3D models, cross reference, crimp specs and many more.