Increase safety and reduce damage
Danfoss GX Snow melting cables provide a permanent solution to the hazardous conditions caused by winter weather.
Our snow melting system improves safety by providing instantaneous relief from snow and ice while reducing the costs associated with conventional snow removal methods that often cause damage.
- Cable Construction: Twin Conductor
- Cable Diameter: 1/4" (6mm)
- Rated Voltage: 208V, 240V, 277V, 480V, 600V
- Max. Rated Temperature: 220°F (105°C)
- Min. Installation Temperature: 40°F (5°C)
- Output: 12W/ft. (40W/m)
- Cold Lead: 20 ft. (6m)
- Bending Radius: Minimum 1.5" (38mm)
- Conductor Insulation: Teflon™ FEP
- Filler Sheath: PEX
- Outer Insulation: PVC
|Type||Name||Language||Valid for||Updated||Download||File type|
|Catalog||Electric Heating Product Catalog VKAPA1022_2||English||Multiple||14 Mar, 2019||2.6 MB|
|Brochure||GX Snow Melting Brochure||English||Multiple||21 Aug, 2017||1.4 MB|
|Data sheet||GX Snow Melting Cable Datasheet||English||Multiple||07 Jul, 2016||219.0 KB|
Find information on electric heating troubleshooting, including our top frequently asked questions, our video library, links to electric heating literature, a link to our warranty registration form, newsletter, and more.