DrivePro® Service Contract
DrivePro® Service Contract begins where the warranty leaves off. Service Contract coverage periods of 1 to 4 years are available for many Danfoss Drives products nearing the end of the standard warranty or extended warranty.
Flexible coverage you can rely on
Extend the lifetime of your drives with expert service support available around the clock.
Unlock maximum uptime, a predictable maintenance budget, and reduced costs with a wide range of coverage options to fit your needs.
Features and benefits
- Most products can be covered for a maximum of 10 years from date of manufacture
- Reliable service support ensures maximum uptime with ongoing fast reaction time
- Avoid unexpected costs for emergency drive support with our fixed price
- DrivePro®-tection Service Contract is also available and will provide the same features and benefits as our DrivePro®-tection Extended Warranty
- Both Depot repair and Onsite versions of Service Contract coverage are available
- A performance inspection service is available to validate the eligibility for Service Contract coverage of products with expired standard or extended warranties
How it works
1. Choose coverage type
Find the option that best fits your application needs.
2. Select terms of coverage
Choose up to 4 years of coverage from the date of standard or extended warranty expiration.
3. Enjoy peace of mind
Continuous service support is always one call away.
Explore DrivePro®Life Cycle Services in action
Hospital selects DrivePro® programs to keep costs down, maintain efficiency
As the largest regional medical center in San Joaquin County, St. Joseph’s Medical Center in Stockton, Calif., has 359-beds, employs over 400 physicians and more than 2,400 employees. Operating the HVAC mechanical equipment for a facility this large is a huge energy-conservation challenge. That's why St. Joseph’s made the decision to use variable frequency drives (VFDs) on HVAC pump and fan motors —a decision that continues to pay off today, thanks to an innovative upgrade plan using Danfoss VLT® Drives.