Virtual event will focus on decarbonization, IAQ, refrigerants and energy efficiency and feature new Danfoss technologies for the HVACR industry
Danfoss is excited to hold EnVisioneering Connect!, its first-ever virtual conference specifically for the North American HVACR industry. Due to COVID concerns, Danfoss had a significantly reduced presence at the annual AHR Expo and hopes EnVisioneering Connect! will provide an opportunity to connect with industry leaders and media. The event will take place on March 16, starting at 10 a.m. EDT. Sessions will be recorded and available afterward on demand.
Through the virtual platform, attendees will have the opportunity to hear from experts about the latest technologies in chillers, Roof Top Units and Dedicated Outdoor Air System (DOAS), heat pumps, heat recovery and refrigerants and their potential in industries such as food retail and data centers.
The event will also feature a series of EnVisioneering Exchange podcasts:
· Introducing the New VTCA Turbocor, with guest Frank Ford, Director of Product Management, Danfoss
· Policy Review, including status on regulations, A2L, and Code
· Heat recovery, with guest Drew Turner, Global Marketing Manager, Sector Integration, Danfoss
· Heat Pumps, including the potential and benefits for reaching decarbonization
· New DC Guard from Danfoss Drives, with guest Jesper Therbo, Global Director, HVAC and Refrigeration, Danfoss
· Condition Based Monitoring, with guest Jackson Tiedmann, Regional Sales Engineer, Danfoss
· 2023 DOE Roof Top Units Standards, with guest Vic Marinich, Global Marketing Director, A/C
· CO2 Refrigeration, with guest Peter Dee, Sales Director, Food Retail, Danfoss
· Indoor Air Quality, Dedicated Outdoor Air Systems and Variable Speed Solutions, with guest Sankar Padhmanabhan , Global Applications Expert, A/C, Danfoss
· Alsense: Monitoring and Protecting Food Quality, with guest Michael Kellerman, Director of EC&S Business Development
“We are glad to have the chance to provide this virtual experience,” said John Galyen, president of Danfoss North America. “While we were disappointed not to be able to meet with our industry and media colleagues in person at the AHR Expo, we are excited to introduce our latest HVACR solutions and share our insight on the challenges and opportunities facing the industry.”