The worldwide digital event, March 30-31 2021, 10 am-10 am Central European Time
Join us to chat about the growing importance of CO2, ammonia, and propane—and to sneak a peek at exciting new solutions widening the use of natural refrigerants in applications like food retail, commercial refrigeration, and industrial cold stores.
Our experts will be available at the Danfoss booth for the whole 24 hours. So, whichever time zone you’re in you’ll find someone to answer your questions, plus a packed program in our virtual meeting room.
Register for free at atmo-vts.com.
Chat with natural refrigerant experts, and get a glimpse of the future:
Shape the conversation in our virtual meeting room
- See the most important new solutions qualified for CO2, ammonia, and propane
- Discuss how the worldwide move to natural refrigerants is affecting your region
- Choose sessions in English, Spanish, Portuguese, or Russian
Discover new technology to boost CO2 efficiency in supermarkets
- Join our webinar: CO2 ejector system energy performance in a medium-sized supermarket
- Genuine field study results, presented by food retail applications expert Mark Sever
- 3 pm Central European Time, Tuesday, March 30
Meet the leaders in natural refrigerants at our online booth
- Bring your questions about our natural refrigerant portfolio and applications
- Interact with text chat, voice, or one-to-one video
- Manufacturers, retailers, installers, and end-users are all welcome