To understand the different screen segments in Coolselector®2 go to any one of the calculation and selection interfaces. You will find that the screen is separated in different segments:
1. Segment “1” is dedicated to the application criteria for your selection. These criteria include, but are not exclusive to, system type, line, refrigerant, connection type, and product family.
2. Segment “2” is where you insert your system operating conditions, such as cooling capacity, evaporation and condensation temperature, and useful superheat. These operating conditions have significant impact on the calculations and a lack of due care when filling them in might lead to inapplicable results. Whereas great care has been taken to set meaningful default conditions, there is no guarantee that these will mirror the operating conditions for your system design.
3. Segment “3” is dedicated to the product selection criteria for the suggestion to be made in the next segment based on your inputs in functionality criteria and operating conditions segments.
4. In segment “4” you will find the selection table. In this area you will see the options matching the functionality criteria and operating conditions that you specified in the selected family. For each calculation, Coolselector®2 has a ‘suggestion’ which remains highlighted in green based on your input in the product selection criteria input. The selection table also includes some of the most relevant information for the product.
5. In segment “5”, you will find the performance details and information about the chosen product from the previous segment. This information updates as you choose other products from the list. The next part of this exercise gives some more information about this segment.
|Type||Name||Language||Valid for||Updated||Download||File type|
|Promotion material||Coolselector®2 Exercises||English||Multiple||04 Jun, 2019||13.5 MB|
|Installation guide||Coolselector®2 Server Installation Guide||English||Multiple||18 Nov, 2020||1.2 MB|
|User guide||Coolselector®2 User Guide||Portuguese||Multiple||03 Jan, 2020||5.3 MB|
|User guide||Coolselector®2 User Guide||French||France||05 Mar, 2020||5.5 MB|
|User guide||Coolselector®2 User Guide||English||Multiple||04 Jun, 2019||4.4 MB|
|User guide||Coolselector®2 User Guide||Spanish, Castilian||Spain||25 Feb, 2020||5.8 MB|
|User guide||Coolselector®2 User Guide||Russian||Russia||25 Feb, 2020||4.4 MB|
|User guide||Coolselector®2 User Guide||Chinese (CN)||Switzerland||04 May, 2020||25.2 MB|
Our training videos are constructed to give you an introduction to each of the main areas of Coolselector®2. The videos show examples of use cases as well as useful tips and tricks for every day use.