Reliable pressure monitoring with marine approvals
Automation of marine applications is growing day by day. Precise measurement and control of a large number of parameters is crucial to ensure a long service life and efficient operation of marine engines and support systems.
Danfoss offers a comprehensive range of pressure transmitters optimized for marine applications, low as well as high pressure applications. Our product program comes with up to ten marine approvals.
Features and benefits
- High EMC performance without impact on accuracy
- High level of vibration and shock/jolt stability
- Long term stability
- High level of over-pressure stability
- High enclosure IP degree
- Wide choice of pressure connections, electrical connections, pressure ranges, output signals
- Ten different marine approvals for global use
EMP 2, box-type marine approved pressure transmitterThe high accuracy pressure transmitter EMP 2 is designed for monitoring and control in marine and industrial applications and offers a reliable pressure measurement, even under harsh environmental conditions. The flexible pressure transmitter program covers absolute or gauge (relative) versions with zero and span adjustment with a 4 – 20 mA output signal.