Invest in yourself now, reap the rewards later
While the current global situation is concerning, there is a silver lining—people can invest in themselves, regroup, and prepare for a comeback later in the year.
We want to be part of your comeback, so we’re launching a series of webinars, live and on-demand, in English as well as local languages. Check out the details below.
Regional webinars in local languages
We’ve scheduled more than 200 webinars in over 14 languages in the coming weeks. You can see the full list of the webinars available in each country by clicking the links below:
- Asia Pacific - see webinars available in English
- Denmark - see webinars available in Danish
- France - see webinars available in French
- Germany - see webinars available in German
- Italy – see webinars available in Italian
- Korea - see webinars available in Korean
- Middle East & Africa - see webinars available in English
- Netherlands - see webinars available in Dutch
- Norway - see webinars available in Norwegian
- Mexico - see webinars available in Spanish
- Poland - see webinars available in Polish
- Russia - see webinars available in Russian
- Spain - see webinars available in Spanish
- Sweden - see webinars available in Swedish
- Turkey - see webinars available in Turkish
- Ukraine - see webinars available in Ukrainian
Access global webinars on demand
We have two webinar hubs that give you an overview of how we support you out in the field and help you make the transition to sustainable refrigerants.
All global webinars are conducted in English.
Orysya Birkkjær, global webinar lead for Danfoss Cooling, remarked, “It’s so amazing to see how our customers have responded to our webinars so far. Even in our first series of sessions, we’ve had thousands join us online. People are hungry for knowledge, and we can’t wait to share more with them.”
Here’s how to sign up for our webinars
Joining one of our webinars is easy. You can do it in three steps:
- Click the link to the webinar you want to join
- Fill out the form with a few pieces of information to register
- Log in when the webinar starts (we’ll send you a reminder email)
You can also submit any questions you want to ask ahead of time. That helps us prepare our presenters, so they’re sure to answer it live.
Go beyond webinars
Waiting for your webinar to start? Just finished one and your hunger for knowledge still isn’t satisfied? You can find additional tools, resources, and eLessons on the Danfoss Cooling Learning page and at the Cooling United Support Hub.