The first-ever Cooling United Live will take place on October 7-8, 2020
But what is Cooling United Live? A virtual exhibition? A webinar? An online conference? Yes. It’s all of that and so much more.
In lieu of traditional trade shows and conferences, we are excited to announce our first virtual event — Cooling United Live. Designed specifically for air conditioning, commercial refrigeration, food retail, and industrial refrigeration audiences, Cooling United Live will serve as both a learning forum and a new technology exhibition.
"It is time to reconnect with our peers and leaders in our industry and move cooling forward. We’re excited and honored to present Danfoss’s first-ever fully immersive digital and live event experience," said Dorthe Borup Sindberg, Marketing Communications Director at Danfoss Cooling. "We have an engaging line-up of thought leaders and interactive sessions for both days of Cooling United Live. And, unlike a traditional conference, attendees can log in from anywhere in the world. Therefore, we’ve made sure to have experts on hand in multiple languages, so everyone can participate."
Registration open & who should attend
This will be an online experience unlike any other. We’ve programmed everything you’ve come to expect from a traditional industry conference into one comprehensive event.
Cooling United Live is tailored toward:
- Installers/Contractors/Service engineers
- All refrigeration and air-con professionals
As an attendee of Cooling United Live, you’ll hear from industry experts, connect with thought leaders and socialize with other cooling professionals in your region — all from the comfort of your own home or office.
It will be inspiring. It will be live. And — of course — it will be worth every minute.
Moving forward with Cooling United Live
Cooling United Live will focus on the various ways the cooling industry is growing and evolving. It will feature a wide variety of session types tailored to different audiences, including:
- Live panel discussions and Q&A’s — Take a deeper dive into the new technologies that will shape the future of cooling. Attendees will have an opportunity to engage with experts in real-time at live events.
- Engaging keynote speakers — Topics range from megatrends to returning to the workplace in a new environment. With this online format, attendees can easily pick sessions that best fit individual needs.
- Connecting with experts in localized regions — Attendees will have the opportunity to speak with Danfoss experts in their local languages. This creates a custom experience tailored to each attendee.
- Smaller chatrooms post-session — Reconnect with fellow cooling professionals to discuss key findings and questions from the session. There will be multiple opportunities for socializing — much like a traditional conference.
Product and system demos — Whether through 3D renderings of new products or more hands-on demonstrations, attendees of Cooling United Live will get an up-close experience of new technology offerings from Danfoss.
A new approach in a remote environment
Preregister today to receive early access to all event information, including the agenda, speaker bios, breakout sessions, and more as soon as they become available.