- Net sales were DKK 8,357m against DKK 8,519m in Q1 2011, corresponding to a decline of 2%. Adjusted for divestitures, Danfoss reported growth of 2% compared to the same period last year.
- Operating profit (EBIT) was DKK 796m compared to DKK 956m in the year-earlier period.
- The free cash flow was DKK 122m at the end of Q1 2012 against DKK -265m in the same period last year.
Outlook for 2012
Given the unchanged global financial situation and the Q1 performance which was in line with expectations, Danfoss maintains its overall expectations for 2012:
- 2012 net sales are expected to remain at the same level as 2011.
- 2012 operating profit is expected to remain at the same level as 2011.
The expectations do not include the impact of divestitures, discontinued operations or acquisitions.
Please direct any queries about this announcement to:
Niels B. Christiansen, President and CEO, tel.: +45 74 88 75 50
Per Have, Chief Financial Officer, tel.: +45 74 88 40 01
Markela Dedopoulos, Vice President Corporate Communications, tel.: +45 23 37 65 90