Our production equipment
To improve product quality and production flexibility we make use of several tools and techniques:
• Air conditioned production areas with constant temperature and humidity.
• CNC equipment with precision down to a few microns.
• Versatile assembly lines for a whole model range in each facility.
• Systematic preventive maintenance (TPM*).
• A clean and safe working environment.
Our human potential
Danfoss Commercial Compressors is developing autonomous production groups and enforces teamwork and group involvement by using different methods like
• Hoshin Production Flow*
Individual workers are given more responsibilities and are trained to undertake basic tasks. Tools, machines and work environments are continuously kept clean and orderly. All with 2 major goals:
• To improve efficiency
• To create a more pleasant and safe working environment
*TPM: Total Productive Maintenance
*Hoshin Production Flow: focus on value-added operations.
*5S: Seiri, Seiton, Seiso, Seiketsu, Shitsuke (Organization, Orderliness, Cleanliness, Standardized cleanup, Discipline).
*SMED: Single Minute Exchange Die, or quick change of tools.